MAKEUP - FASHION - BEAUTY


Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mini Sephora Haul 1

Welcome to my blog! I'm super excited to start this up, I really hope I can keep it going too. I'm planning to update at least three times a week, so this should be really fantastic!

So here is today's little haul from Sephora. I haven't had a chance to really test these products out, so I can't review them, but I'll give you my first impressions.


Ok first is Benefit's Lady's Choice lipstick from their Spring 09 collection. I really, really, really love the color. It's a gorgeous 'natural nude' and it looks perfect with my NC40 skintone. I've only worn it once, and it had pretty good staying power, so I'm thinking this is going to be HG!


Next up is Benefit's Coralista Blush which is a 'rio pleasure' face powder according to Benefit's website. I didn't even swatch this yet, because I wanted to take a picture of it first, but I am definitley using this tomorrow. It's been said that it's a perfect dupe for Nar's Orgasm blush, but this looks a little bit pinkier in the pan. Also, the packaging is super cute- leopard print- but it's really bulky and not great for travel at the same time. Plus the brush it came with is pretty much useless.


Last but not least, I got this Sephora Brand Coconut Cream Body Butter for free as I am a Beauty Insider and you get free little gifts after you spend 100 dollars. You just have to accumulate them in your 'bank' by giving them a beauty insider card to swipe every time you make a purchase. If you are not a Sephora Beauty Insider, and you shop at Sephora, for heavens sake sign up! You can do that here at the Sephora website and don't worry, it's free! Anyway, about the body butter- I used a little smidgen of it, and I quite like it. The smell is really tropical and the formula isn't that greasy.

No comments: