MAKEUP - FASHION - BEAUTY


Monday, May 11, 2009

Vines and Roses Jewlrey Haul

Okay, so I got a lovely jewelry haul last Friday from a local shop called Vines and Roses which is in my town. It's a great little boutique and it has some fabulous sales for Mothers Day.



I purchased the two necklaces above, they are so so cute. I have a huge thing for flower accessories nowadays, I think it's because I have started to wear my Marc Jacob's Daisy Perfume.



I got the peace sign ring for $15 I think and the bow tie ring for $9.50 which is a great bargain. They were both 50% off so I just had to get them both. I finally got a manicure, so I wanted to start wearing some pretty rings again. I have on my nails Essie's Gucci Muchi Puchi which is a baby doll pink that is a bit darker than Essie's Fiji.


Finally, I got two pairs of earings. God, I love dangly earings. They are so flattering on me and I am grateful my ears can stand tacky, costume jewlrey, unlike many people I know who can only wear 14kt gold in their ears or sterling silver. They both are gorgeous pairs of earings and I can't wait to wear them. I tried the leaf pair on and they are quite heavy, I tend to only wear heavier earings when I go out, so I'm saving those for a special occasion.

I got my mom a wallet for Mother's Day too, but I forgot to take a picture of it. I got her Crocs for her birthday which was last Friday so I burnt a hole through my wallet this weekend! Okay I know what your thinking... Crocs? Really... Crocs? I think she's been lemming these for awhile, as they look quite comfy (trust me I would NEVER wear them) but I was walking through the mall and there was a Croc stand and it was practically calling my name. I got her the Malindi ones shown above for $29.99 and they are quite cute! I think she's going to return them and get them in black, but I tried them on and they are perfect for doing gardening or just relaxing at home. You can purchase a pair here on the Crocs' website.

No comments: