MAKEUP - FASHION - BEAUTY


Monday, May 11, 2009

Project 5 Pan

So everyone knows what Project 5 Pan is right? Well just in case you don't, it's basically where you have to use 5 products up before you buy anymore makeup! That's not really working out for me, because it's terribly, terribly hard to finish an entire 5 products. I attempted it, and this is how far I got... also I bought loads of new makeup... oops!


The top product is Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. I had the 1 oz. size and I LOVED it. I used the entire thing up in about a month and a half, and I need to go buy me another one! It's a pretty light weight heavy duty moisturizer and does exactly what it says it's supposed to do- "Rapidly boosts skin's moisture level." I use it every night before I went to sleep under my Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment. I got it in a swap, but you can get it here in two sizes, the 1.7 oz and 2.5 at Sephora or any major department store,

The second product is Rosebud Co's Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm which retails for $6 at Sephora. Okay, so I've had this for over a year? And I'm still not done! And I use this like 20x a day and my friends use it too... I doubt I'm going to finish this any time soon. According to it's description, "The infusion of berry, honey, vanilla and Shea Butter gives this lip balm a wonderful scent and moisturizing ability." I've gotten a mixture of responses to the smell of it, some people absolutely hate it, but I think it smells quite nice. Anyway, for $6, you should give it a go! It's quite a good lip moisturizer.

I'm going to try my hardest to finish a total of 5 products, but I am going to buy makeup and stuff in the process.. I guess it's not a real Project 5 Pan, but oh well! :)

No comments: