MAKEUP - FASHION - BEAUTY


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Contest!


So I have a contest for you today! All you have to do is the following:

1. Subscribe to my blog- click follow on the side bar.
2. Send an email to thebergdorfbrunette1@gmail.com with your name, address and your blogspot username (so I can check you subscribed).

And that's it! I'm going to randomly pick the winner in July 25th.

In the picture above are all the goodies the winner is going to get. I am probably going to do a second and third prize too, but I don't know what they are going to be yet. In the first prize are:

  • Clinique Happy to Be Roll on Perfume
  • LUSH Honeybun Bath Bomb
  • Necklace
  • Clean and Clear Blot Papers
  • Dolice Nailpolish
  • Missha Nailpolish
  • Crabtree & Evelyn Wisteria Body Lotion
  • Balance Shampoo
  • Prestige Browliner in Earth Brown
Enter!! Anyone can enter, you can live anywhere in the world. You don't have to live in the US!

1 comment:

xovoguequeen said...

greatttt contest!
im going to email you with my info :)