MAKEUP - FASHION - BEAUTY


Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Essentials: Dove Clinical Protection Deoderant


A good deodorant, besides blot paper and blot powder is probably on the top of my list for summer's most essential item. Those hot days and humid weather are what can ruin a perfectly cute outfit with pit stains. The best deodorant to combat that? Dove Clinical Protection. It might be a bit more expensive than your average antiperspirant, since costs about $8-9 USD but it is completely worth it. There are several scents you can get: Wild Rose, Cool Essentials and the original Solid, Original Clean.

Believe me, I have looked for ages and ages for a good deodorant, as I was blessed with the gene to be able to sweat. Disgusting, I know, but I have found it.


The deodorant twists up and the applicator is shown above. One click will do the trick, two turns is how much comes out in the picture. Two is already too much, so it should last quite a long time.




The deodorant is a strange texture. It's not a gel, but it's not a roll on liquid. It's like a light lotion. The above picture is what is looks like rubbed onto my hand, and then when you rub it in, it almost disappears to flesh tone, but you can see it leaves a really slight, white overtone.

It dries quickly, it doesn't stain my clothing and is little black dress friendly, so I highly, highly recommend this deodorant. It is really everything it says it is. It is stopped me from getting those god awful pit stains and I am not worried about having any body odor anymore. So especially for summer, when B.O. can be at it's worst... Dove's Clinical Protection will come in handy. It is can purchased at any drug store for under $10 USD so I would definitley give it a go!

No comments: