MAKEUP - FASHION - BEAUTY


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sephora Haul 2


Hey girls! So this is my Sephora Haul 2 for you today. I got:
  • Ojon Dry Shampoo
  • Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer in Medium Honey
  • Laura Mercier Eyeshadow Quad in Mediterranean Sea
  • Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Key Largo
  • Makeup Forever Mist and Fix
  • DiorShow Mascara in Noir Black (waterproof)
  • Juice Beauty Sensitive Green Apple Face Peel

(Laura Mercier Eyeshadow Quad in Mediteranean Sea)

This quad is absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure you have seen is tons of times on all the beauty blog, but I just picked it up. I actually really wanted the Sahara Sun quad, but they were sold out. I think the colors on that quad are more wearable for me, as I'm not too sure how often I will actually use this!


(Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Key Largo)

This is my third Nars eyeshadow duo. They are quite pricey, but soo worth it. The pigmentation on their shadows is amazing too. I absolutely love the right side color- it is a sandy, goldish brown, I should really swatch that for you. This duo is perfect for summer!

Anyway, I haven't used the other products or really any of them yet from this haul, so I can't really discuss or review them. But I will soon!

No comments: