MAKEUP - FASHION - BEAUTY


Friday, July 3, 2009

Accesories: A Turquoise Summer


I love turquoise jewelry. I think they are essential for summer and look great with white or black centered outfits. I got all of these at my local jewelry store called Vines and Roses. Each piece was just under $20 which I think is a really great buy. If you're on Long Island and interested in checking this store out, you can find more information here.

I'm looking to do an Accessories Swap from someone from the United Kingdom. As you have a ton of really great stores I do not have access to- Accessorize, Topshop, etc. Please let me know if you are interested, I can purchase for you from Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, etc. Just send me an email at thebergdorfbrunette1@gmail.com or just comment me back on this post! Thanks :)

No comments: