MAKEUP - FASHION - BEAUTY


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update!

Just a quick update girls! I got my Macbook Pro today! I've been playing around on it all day and I love it! I'm going to make a video tomorrow morning and update my blog :) I got a manicure today and I got a highlight yellow color from Essie called Funky Limelight. I'm a bit wary about it to be honest, either it's the color that isn't a good formula or the lady didn't do a very good job.

I also have a drugstore haul coming to you tomorrow in my video also. I picked up hair dye at the store and saw this brand called Brucci which had some really awesome shades of nail polish for only like $2 each. I posted on the Makeup Alley boards about it, and a girl said that they were a pretty good brand. I'm planning to go back with a $20 bill and splurging on colors! Talk to you ladies soon!

No comments: